After graduating with honors from USC, Alex Sarajian received his J.D. from Loyola Law School. Prior to forming LA Injury Attorneys, Mr. Sarajian worked at the nationally recognized firm of Geragos & Geragos where he practiced in the areas of civil litigation, products liability, and insurance bad faith. Mr. Sarajian has over 20 years experience in handling personal injury cases of various complexity. As a former insurance adjuster and fraud investigator for Farmers Insurance Exchange, Mr. Sarajian gained invaluable insights as to the claims handling process and procedures which allows him great latitude and experience in securing high dollar settlements and verdicts for his clients.
Mr. Sarajian also possesses a thorough knowledge of Colossus, medical billing, and CPT and ICD-9 Codes which truly places Mr. Sarajian among the true elite in personal injury attorneys as well as a lawyer any medical practitioner can relate to. Mr. Sarajian is a frequent lecturer at various chiropractic association events throughout the Southern California Region.
Kenneth E. Wright has been practicing law for over 27 years, handling civil litigation for both plaintiff and defendants. Ken handles a wide variety of personal injury, product liability, and premises liability matters, including:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Toxic Torts
- Americans with Disabilities Act claims
In addition, Ken also handles real estate and business litigation.
Ken is coauthor of The Rutter Group’s California Practice Guide: Personal Injury and has worked with numerous co-authors since 1998, including Calif. Court of Appeal Justice Zerne P. Haning III (Ret.), U.S. District Judge Valerie Baker Fairbank and San Francisco Attorney Daniel J. Kelly on TRG’s California Practice Guide: Tort Litigation. He also has contributed a substantial amount of “attorney-drafted forms” (and continues to do so) for TRG’s California Practice Guide: Civil Procedure Before Trial FORMS, authored by Calif. Court of Appeal Justice Maria P. Rivera since 2004. Ken received his law degree from Southwestern University School of Law in 1988 and his bachelor’s degree in zoology from the University of California, Davis, in 1984.
Ken has taken hundreds of depositions and made hundreds of court appearances. He has extensive mediation, arbitration and trial experience in Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino, Ventura, Santa Barbara, Kern and Fresno counties.
Ken is an active member of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA) as well as the Los Angeles County Bar Association, and has volunteered his time to help settle cases through the Glendale “CRASH” program as well as Los Angeles Superior Court’s VSC program.
His interests include domestic & international travel, sports/athletics, stamp collecting, culinary arts, movies, jazz, 3D-puzzles and gardening/landscaping.
Mitch was born and raised in Philadelphia Pennsylvania, and as such brings the “Philadelphia Lawyer” to California. Mitch enjoys working through the nuances of each case, uncovering details that are not obvious and often missed by others, but vital to the client’s case. Most of all he loves to argue, this is a trait inculcated into him since birth by his parents. While working for his mentor in Philly, he learned all of the tricks and games that lawyers play.
Since moving to California, Mitch has represented clients in automobile, truck, and motorcycle accidents, slip and falls, premises liability, improper security, battery, dog bites, railroad accidents, wrongful death, medical malpractice, and product liability cases. These cases have included substantial settlements including some over 7 figures. He has tried automobile accident cases, slip and falls, and premises liability cases and represented clients in immigration matters. He is admitted to the California State Bar, the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of CA, and the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of CA. He is also a Member of the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles and the National Institute for Trial Advocacy.
He has worked as an immigration lawyer for a non-profit giving back to the community and served as CEO of a technology company and various non-profit boards. He has a strong interest in technology and health and has a patent pending for a health device. Whatever he does he always gives 100 percent and that means he will fight for you to ensure you receive the full compensation you are entitled to.
- $1,250,000 – Product Liability Defective Car design
- $1,000,000 – Product Liability
- $750,000 – Shopping Mall Slip and Fall
- $600,000 – Slip and Fall
- $500,000 – Stairwell Slip and Fall
- $500,000 – Auto Rear End Collision
- $500,000 – Department Store Slip and Fall
- $475,000 – Truck v. Truck
- $375,000 – Negligent Entrustment
- $290,000 – Bakery Slip and Fall
- $275,000 – Auto v. Auto
- $160,000 – Auto Rear End Collision
- $150,000 – Negligent Supervision – Child
- $143,000 – Auto v. Auto
Eduardo A. Brito is a California native, born and educated in the Los Angeles area. He has practiced law for more than 27 years in Southern California and he is keenly familiar with the various State and Federal courts located in Southern California. As referenced below, Mr. Brito has also protected his clients’ interests in State and Federal courts in Central and Northern California.
Mr. Brito’s legal skills are the product of more than 27 years of experience as a lawyer (including approximately 20 years as insurance defense counsel), several years as a Paralegal Specialist with the United States Attorney’s Office in Los Angeles (before entering law school), and numerous years as a volunteer with various legal services groups in Southern California.
UCLA School of Law
Mr. Brito received his Juris Doctor (law) degree in May, 1991. While a law student at UCLAW, Mr. Brito’s activities and awards included the following:
- Articles Editor for the UCLA Chicano-Latino Law Review
- Judicial Extern to the Honorable Stephen R. Reinhardt of the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Recipient of the American Jurisprudence Award for Legal Research & Writing
- Teaching Assistant for Legal Research & Writing
During his time at UCLAW, Mr. Brito also volunteered as an intern at El Centro Legal Clinic (Santa Monica) and he worked as an intern at the Santa Monica City Attorney’s Office.
University of California at Los Angeles
Mr. Brito received his Bachelor of Arts degree from UCLA in June, 1987. He majored in History with an emphasis in Byzantine History.
While an undergrad at UCLA, Mr. Brito was also a Legal Aid volunteer and he also
was employed full-time as a Paralegal Specialist at the United States Attorney’s Office in Los Angeles prior to entering law school.
Before joining L.A. Injury Attorneys, Mr. Brito managed his own solo practice for various years and, prior to that, worked as a litigation attorney with several reputable law firms in the greater Los Angeles area. Over those years, his areas of practice included:
- Personal Injury/Wrongful Death Litigation;
- Professional Malpractice (Legal, Medical Insurance Agent/Broker) Coverage & Litigation
- Fidelity & Crime Insurance Coverage & Litigation
- Real Property/Title Insurance – Coverage & Litigation
- Individual and ERISA-Governed Group Long-Term Disability Insurance – Coverage & Litigation
- Life insurance – Coverage & Litigation
- Long-Term Care Insurance – Coverage & Litigation
- Auto Insurance – Coverage & Litigation
- Commercial Insurance – Coverage & Litigation
- Health Insurance – Coverage & Litigation
- Insurance Bad Faith Litigation
- Contract Disputes
- Insurance Fraud and Other Business-Related Litigation
- Insurance Coverage & Consultation
- Labor & Employment Litigation
- Elder Law
- General Business Litigation
- Managed Health Care Entity/HMO Litigation
- White-Collar Criminal Defense
Over the course of his 27-plus years as an attorney, Mr. Brito has been admitted to practice in the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, all Federal District Courts located in California (Central, Southern, Northern & Eastern) and he has made hundreds of appearances for his clients in State and Federal Courts throughout California, as well as before numerous mediators and arbitrators.
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
In order to better serve his clients, Mr. Brito is affiliated with or a member of the following professional organizations:
- State Bar of California, Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Member
- Mexican-American Bar Association, Member
- Pasadena Bar Association, Member
- California Hispanic Corporate Council Leadership Institute
Bilingual Legal Services
Mr. Brito is fluent in Spanish and can provide legal assistance to those clients who need the services of a Spanish-speaking attorney.