There are thousands of pedestrian accidents every year. Those who do survive a pedestrian accident are often left with severe and debilitating injuries, not to mention extensive emotional scars and the financial burden of doctor and hospital bills.
How to Act Before Calling a Pedestrian Attorney
1. Call the police and make sure that an ambulance is dispatched to the scene of the accident
2. Get immediate medical attention for any injuries sustained in the accident (allow paramedics to transport injured parties to the hospital for care and treatment)
3. Do not admit anything to any party without contacting LA Injury Attorneys, Los Angeles Pedestrian Accident Lawyer or California Pedestrian Accident Attorney
4. Exchange identifying information and insurance information with all parties involved in the accident
5. Do not speak directly with the liable party’s insurance adjusters, attorneys or representatives about the facts of the case without first consulting with LA Injury Attorneys, Los Angeles Pedestrian Accident Lawyer or California Pedestrian Accident Attorney
6. Take pictures of the scene of the accident, the vehicles and the injuries sustained in the pedestrian accident
7. Do not sign any medical release forms without speaking to a Los Angeles Pedestrian Accident Lawyer or California Pedestrian Accident Attorney
If you or a family member was injured in a pedestrian accident and the fault is attributable to a negligent vehicle driver, you should get legal assistance from LA Injury Attorneys.