What you need to know about Motorcycle Accidents
The number of motorcycle riders in California is increasing, partially due to high gas prices and people’s efforts to save money. Motorcycle accidents have a much higher risk of serious injury or death for the rider than do auto accidents.
How to act before calling a Motorcycle Accident Attorney
1. Remain at the scene of the accident
2. Call the police immediately or have someone call the police for you
3. File a police report as soon as the officers arrive, but do not guess or speculate at the cause of the accident
4. Seek immediate medical attention, even if you think you are not injured. You may have injuries that will not be apparent for a few days
5. Take photographs, even if you use a cell phone
6. Get the license number, personal and insurance details, and name of the other driver involved
7. Ask for the details of any witnesses present at the accident scene
8. Seek legal assistance as soon as possible
Our motorcycle accident attorney, Alex Sarajian, can handle personal injury and wrongful death cases involving motorcycle accidents and other recreational vehicle accidents such as moped accidents, ATV crashes, scooter accidents, and more.