What you need to know about Limo Accidents
Limousine accidents caused by a negligent driver or chauffeur can cause serious permanent catastrophic personal injury due to the large physical size and weight of a limo on the road. Limo accident victims may require immediate attention at a hospital emergency room by an ambulance and deserve the professional attention of a limousine accident personal injury lawyer.
How to act before calling a Limo Accident Attorney
1. Call the police and make sure that an ambulance is dispatched to the scene of the accident
2. Get immediate medical attention for any injuries sustained in the accident (allow paramedics to transport injured parties to the hospital for care and treatment)
3. Do not admit anything to any party without contacting Sarajian Law Group at (877) 861-8601
4. Exchange identifying information and insurance information with all parties involved in the accident
5. Do not speak directly with the liable party’s insurance adjusters, attorneys or representatives about the facts of the case without first consulting with Sarajian Law Group at (877) 861-8601
6. Take pictures of the scene of the accident, your vehicle and the injuries sustained in the Limousine accident
7. Do not sign any medical release forms without speaking to a Los Angeles limo accident attorney.
For a free telephone consultation and possible legal representation in your matter…