We are committed to enforcing your rights to help you receive maximum compensation for your injury. Worker’s compensation provides benefits to workers who are hurt at work or have a discomfort, illness, or disability caused by conditions in the workplace. A worker’s compensation claim is not a claim against his employer but a claim for insurance benefits.
SOME OF THE BENEFITS FOR COMPENSATION TO THE WORKER ARE:
- Medical attention. Paid by your employer to help you recover from an injury or an illness caused by the workplace.
- Benefits for temporary disability.
- Supplemental benefits for loss of work
- Vocational rehabilitation
- Survivors benefits. Payments given to your spouse, your children, or other dependants if your life is lost due to an injury or occupational disease.
- You do not need to be a legal resident of the United States to receive most of the benefits of worker’s compensation
- Compensation for lost wages
- No matter what your legal situation is, we can help.
Many injured workers are afraid of reporting a work injury for fear of losing their jobs. In California, it is illegal to get fired for having an accident at work. As an employee, you have the right to defend yourself and get compensation.