Uber and Lyft are applications that have become fashionable. However, their regulations are not as clearly defined as conventional auto accidents. If you have been the victim of an Uber accident, you have the right to claim monetary compensation from the company for medical expenses, damages or damages arising from the accident.
Have you been a victim of an Uber accident?
1. Be sure to call the police and report the accident
2. Your health comes first, get medical help as soon as possible.
3. Don’t talk to insurance companies or others until you’ve consulted your attorney first.
4. Exchange personal information with the other victims or the Uber driver, if you’re the passenger.
5. Take as many pictures as you can of the accident.
6. Do not sign any medical documents if you were treated.
- Where and when did the accident occur?
- Were you online when the accident took place?
- Were you on your way to pick up a passenger?
- Was there a passenger in the car when the accident happened?
- Injuries reported
- Was your vehicle damaged?
- Accident description
- Photographs of the accident
- Police report
Whether you are a passenger or an Uber driver, you have rights and should not feel helpless. At LA Injury Attorneys, we know how common Uber accidents are becoming and that’s why we are here to defend you!